Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Star crush

I'm watching Conan, and Emma Stone is on the show tonight and i'm just wondering, if you could date a movie star, who would it be?

My list would have to be of: celebs i would date are: Emma Stone, Kat Dennings, Olivia Munn, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson, Christina Hendricks, Amy Jo Johnson (pink ranger power!)

I think all these women have talent and arent just another one of those womeon who get by on their looks (Ive always been attracted to women that were more quirky or a little bit different then most women).  I really cant stand those women that are famous just for who their parents are, or those women who star in Reality TV (I cannot stand reality tv. It is the worst form of entertainment there is)

idk, its just a thought that I had.  Well thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment