Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update + Warrior Review

Well, I have a couple of updates for everyone.

1) I had my bank account hacked.  They took all the money out of my account.  I'm in the process of getting it back, but its just a pain in the butt.

Done with the bad news, now with the good news.

2)  I am really loving my new job. Its a fun place and all the people there are really awesome.

3) I'm gonna be script supervisor on a short film.  This is a good opportunity for me to get some experience. I'm really excited.

Other then that there hasn't been too much going on.  I have somethings in the works that I have planned, I dont want to say what they  are just yet.

Review

"Warrior" Starring Tom Hardy, Joel Edgerton, Nick Nolte, Jennifer Morrison

Warrior is an amazing movie.  Its about two brothers, Tom Hardy who is a Marine that goes awol and Joel Edgerton who is a teacher that is facing forclosure on his home, that start participating in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fights.  They both have had very different lives but have similar and noble reasons to fight.  The climax has them in the ring fighting a championship fight worth 5 million dollars.  The story was solid, and the acting was great.  The fight choreography was well done.  It shows that they new what they were doing.  Its a shame more people have not gone out to see this movie.  I highly suggest that you go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment